Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Night Fun


School Dance
Tonight, Zoe and Eve are going to their first school dance. I took them to Kohls to buy their outfits. Zoe tried these red skinny jeans, sparkly t-shirt, and vest. When she let me look, I was amazed. She looked like a teenager. Which, of course, she is. But still. Eve chose white skinny jeans and a purple sparkly shirt. She looks cute, but not quite like a teen yet. She still has that coltish look about her. Very sweet. I don't know how Zoe suddenly went from colt to teenager. This time next year, no doubt, I'll be saying the same thing about Eve.




Movie Night
Also tonight, Rob is taking the six little girls to the elementary school for Family Movie Night. Fun, fun. I don't know how, but they convinced him to take them, and I convinced him to let me stay home. Do you realize what this means? It means that I WILL HAVE THE HOUSE ALL TO MYSELF for a few hours tonight, at least. That never happens. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Probably grade papers. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment