Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jingle Bells, Questionable Version


Gemma has spent most of the evening playing with an Alphabet Learning Center. At the bottom, it has a little keyboard with ten keys, numbered 1 to 10. Juliet told Gemma that she knows how to play songs, and proceded to play a fairly accurate version of Jingle Bells. I was impressed, and asked her if she'd just figured it out. She proudly explained that her music teacher had taught it to her (dashing my sudden dreams of having a musical prodigy for a daughter...oh, well). "I'll have to ask her to write it down tomorrow," Juliet said. "All I can remember is..." and then she began to sing: "666 666 67456." She's been walking around the house for the last half-hour singing, "666 666." It's such a good thing that I'm not superstitious!


In other news, Juliet made the highest grade in her class the other day on a practice FCAT test. We're all very proud of her! She may not be a musical genius, but she can read well!! Oh, and she can dance and sing beautifully, so maybe she is a musical genius after all. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas I am having a c-section on Friday morning my little guy is breech

    ReplyDelete