Friday, May 15, 2009

The Belly Shot


This is me and Kiwi, halfway through, on Mother's Day. Most of the girls have gotten to feel him kick, and sometimes we can even see my belly move.
Violet hasn't felt him kick yet, and she seems to be humoring me. She puts her hand on my belly for a second, then takes it off and says, "I felt him kick" (even though he didn't) and gives me an indulgent look: I know you're crazy, Mommy, but I'll play along. One day I asked her, "Is the baby in Mommy's tummy real or pretend?" She looked relieved and answered, "Pretend!"

2 comments:

  1. yes you are carrying way different you look so cute. yes get him cimcumcised if you want the details on why let me know and I will tell u keep showing pics as you grow,take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you look so cute! Rachel just had fun looking at all the girls on the beach. Hard to imagine Violet being three. She was just a babe when you moved.

    ReplyDelete